An overview of all our photography courses is laid out below. We can provide personalised gift certificates and gift vouchers which can be redeemed against any of our courses. We also offer on-line photography advice and mentoring.
Click on the map for more information about each location and to see the courses that are scheduled at that venue. Our course calendar which shows all our courses by month, is shown below.
Our Photography Courses:
Click on the calendar entry to register for your course. We generally arrange dates for our courses 4 to 5 months ahead, if there’s a particular date and location that isn’t scheduled get in touch and we’ll see what we can do!
Photography Course Testimonials
We get a lot of testimonials about our courses, these are just a few recent ones.
- “Just wanted to thank you for an inspiring day’s photography yesterday on the landscape course and for making everyone feel so welcome at your home. Great day, really enjoyed it – has got me thinking and I got a couple of nice images too! It was a pleasure to be able to chat to you freely about photography and thanks for the additional time you spent talking to me after the official finish of the day.” Andy, Malvern 2012
- “Thank you so much for a really interesting and informative day, yesterday. The time flew by and I came away with much more confidence to fiddle with the settings on my camera and experiment, and having learnt a lot of really useful tips.” Emma, Sudeley Castle 2012
- “Thank you for the one on one tuition on Sunday. I had great time it opened up the possibilities and potential I have to be more creative with my photography. I learnt so much and very much looking forward to producing some great photos.” Neil, One to One Tuition 2012
- “Thank you for a great day Saturday, I really enjoyed learning how to venture from AUTO The day was very well put together and delivered to perfection. I am going to keep on practicing with a view to booking on another course.” Lisa, Shugborough 2012
- “I’m sure Dez will be in touch himself, but I just wanted to say a big thank you too, as he thoroughly enjoyed the photography course on Saturday and found it extremely informative. I’m so pleased I found you – it’s probably one of the best presents I’ve bought him!” Laura, Gift certificate 2012
- “I thoroughly enjoyed Saturday: Perhaps most of all a better understanding of when to use AV and TV, filling the frame with your picture and going out without a camera to really study where you want to take a photo.Thank you Rachel for such a lovely day, peppered with lots of FUN! Jean, Charlecote 2012
- ” I very much enjoyed the course, it was really inspiring and good value for money.” Fiona, Chatsworth 2012
- “Would just like say a big thank you to Phil for such a great day very informative and presented brilliantly, in such a way that it was not too technical that we could not understand. It covered everything and has given me the confidence that i needed to switch from auto to manual settings. Also Charlecote is a lovelly location. Once again thank you Phil and perhaps we might meet again on another more advanced course some day.” Graham, Charlecote Park 2012
- “I just wanted to write to say, I’ve just booked onto my third course with you! They’re fantastic, I always have such a fantastic time and learn so much. I always leave feeling inspired and re-focused. Fantastic courses, cant recommend highly enough!” Sheryl, One to One Tuition 2012
- “The Wedding Photography Course was fantastic. Your vast experience and inspirational portfolios meant you were able to give really practical advice about the do’s and don’ts of wedding photography, as well as totally inspiring us from a creative perspective. We learnt so much in just one day, and thoroughly enjoyed every minute. Thanks again for everything – we haven’t looked back since!” Becky, Wedding Photography 2012
- “really enjoyed the course. Had brain ache when I left…… so much information. I think this was due to the fact I knew nothing at all about apertures, iso, white balance etc so it was like learning a new language.Don’t know if I will remember everything but will put what I remember to good use. Notes will be kept close to hand.As soon as I feel comfortable with that I am intending to attend another course. ” Tina, Ashton Court 2012