Photography Training for Companies
Photography is an extremely useful skill in the office and a great means of providing a non-physical team-building exercise.
We have taught photography in numerous corporate contexts – most recently for the British Army (2PWRR), Yeo Valley Farms, the National Trust, SThree, Boxwood and for the Adam Matthew Group. We are happy to arrange bespoke corporate training for your specific requirements. We can also provide references and proof of insurance on request.
As the training needed will vary from company to company, please email us or phone us on 0800 043 2302 for to discuss your particular requirements. We’re very flexible.
- “Sorry not to have been in touch I got sent off to Wales in the middle of nowhere LOL. I did speak to the Captain the next day and told him how good you were and how much we all enjoyed it and how we all learned something new from you and thank you for the PDF file that will come in very handy. Once again thank you very much for you have done and I cant wait to work with you again.”
Lcpl Andrew Hutchinson, 2nd Battalion Princess of Wales Royal Regiment 2013
- “Many thanks for the training last week. All our people enjoyed it and will hopefully benefit from it.”
Lee Morton, Managing Partner, Paul Dubberley Estate Agents, Birmingham 2013
- “Thank you again for the training I found it really helpful and has already helped improve my shots!”
Katie Bunting, Marketing Department, Yeo Valley Farms 2013
- “Thank you so much for the wonderful photography course you ran for the Internal Communications team at SThree. The day was not only extremely rewarding but taught in such a fun and easy to understand way. We have all learnt so much in regards to photography that we can’t wait to share our new found knowledge. For anyone wishing to arrange a corporate day, I can not recommend Rachel enough.”
Jeanna, Corporate day at SThree Plc, London 2011
- “–feedback gathered has been very very positive. 100% rated good or excellent”
Dave Savage of Unique Solutions, Corporate Teambuilding Exercise for Boxwood, City of London 2011.